Friday, June 14, 2013

Stress Free? Maybe one day.

As some of you know my epilepsy is caused by a few different things but one being stress.  Good news is I didn’t have any problems, not even twitches this week and I think it’s been the most stressful week since I was getting all of my EEG tests back in January/February.  However I’m glad I handled everything the way I did.  Don’t get me wrong I’m exhausted but at least like I just won a small battle.

The whole time all of this was happening I kept thinking in my head “don’t worry, be happy.”  I love that song, the Bob Marley version is my favorite I think.  Apparently that was the first song I ever danced to (on all fours in a diaper with my butt kind of shaking) when I was younger.  So I guess I’ll leave everyone with Don’t worry Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment