Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Stressed again.

Well I haven’t really written in here in a few days.  I feel like no one is reading this anyway.  I did want to mention how super stressful I’ve been lately.  I know I already talked about it last week but I found out some more bad news and I’ve been stressed ever since.  I hate being stressed because I’m always worried I’m going to end up having a seizure or something.
This week has been a little easier at work however it’s been a little difficult in my personal life.  I wish I could be five again where there was not a care in the world. 
I might sound kind of depressing but truth is my previous doctor wanted to put me on anti depressants because he wanted to diagnose me with depression, but I didn’t want more medication so I refused to take it.  I think I’m fine, I only ever get upset every once in a while.  Kind of trying the whole mind over body but really mind over mind/brain.  I’m not sure if that makes ANY sense haha.
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment