Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ganglion Cyst

Well, on top of all of the problems I already have I know have an extra little one that isn't harmful; a ganglion cyst.

It actually started to grow and I got a little worried.  My physical therapy doctors say it's not harmful and they do massages with my wrist and fingers so I get some kind of movement.  Ganglion cysts from my research I've done online can appear in a few different places and mine actually appears on my wrist.

When I first saw it, it was while driving and I thought hey I have an extra bone.  Then I got a little worried that it might be a tumor.  Well turns out it's just a cyst.

It has grown since so I did some research and asked my doctors they said if I want to start running tests I can and they can drain it or operate.  I think I'm just going to wait a little and see if it goes away on it's own.  I think it's kind of cool too, it's an extra little growth haha.  I find medical stuff interesting.  If the operate I wish I could be awake for it to see how they do it but I'd rather not feel the pain of doctors digging in my wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment